McKenzie Heart Center
1460 G Street
Springfield, OR 97477
Map and Directions
At McKenzie Heart Center, we take heart care seriously. That's why we offer services in a new way, with a centralized physical space that includes cardiovascular operating rooms, intensive care, and cardiology services. As a participant with the American College of Cardiology, we maintain compliance with national heart disease treatment guidelines and standards of care, as part of our continuous quality improvement program. Read more in our Heart Center Brochure.
McKenzie Heart Center offers advanced technology and personal care to help you live life to the fullest. Our Cardiac Services include programs to help you not only achieve a hearthealthy lifestyle, but also to receive diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation before, during and after a cardiac event.
Cardiology Services Offered:
Some of the advantages of the comprehensive care environment we offer are:
- Cardiologists and cardiac (heart) surgeons work in the same unit.
- Patients receive care from the same medical staff.
- Other services (e.g., rehabilitation, education services) come to the patient on the cardiovascular unit, rather than the patient having to move from one unit to another.
- Cardiologists and cardiac surgeons see the same patients at the same time.
- Communication and collaboration is improved between doctors and other medical staff.
Our primary mission is to help our patients manage their risk for heart disease, as well as offer prompt and accurate diagnosis and treatment. Our Cardiac Catheterization Lab offers a host of diagnostic and interventional cardiac services typically offered in larger regional medical communities.
For more information on McKenzie Heart Center, please call 541-744-8400.
In the event of a cardiac emergency, please call 911.