At McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center, we value our community's mature population. We are proud to offer a program dedicated to healthy living for adults 50 years and older.
Don't let the name fool you -- "Senior Circle" is a health and wellness program for those 50 years and better. Typical weekly activities may include FREE Tai Chi and Yoga classes, computer classes, social events, and travel opportunities.
The Senior Circle program provides an important tool for thousands of men and women over the age of 50 in our community so they can maintain a healthy lifestyle. As a member, you will be able to enjoy special discounts on the products and services you need most such as special events, seminars and educational information designed to help you on a day-to-day and long term basis.
Membership in our Senior Circle Chapter will help you get more out of life through health talks, benefits at McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center, and many more valuable member-only discounts and privileges.
You'll also experience fun and fellowship enjoying a full calendar of social events and travel opportunities. Your advisor is dedicated to making your membership as valuable as possible. Call for a copy of the quarterly Circle News newsletter and activity calendar, and a full list of benefits.
Some of The Membership Benefits Include:
- Social Activities
- "Lunch & Learn's" Physician and clinician led health talks designed to educate on a variety of topics
- Volunteer opportunities
- Local & national travel opportunities (when available)
- Health & Wellness Educational presentations
- Free health fairs
- Wellness classes: Tai Chi & Yoga
- Free copy/fax service
- Free monthly newsletter
- Complimentary meal for spouse or caregiver each day a member is hospitalized at McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center
- 10% discount at Wildflowers (hospital cafe)
- National merchant benefits
- ScriptSave prescription drug benefit
- EyeMed vision care benfit
- Hearing aid discounts
- Personal emergency response system discount
- Rental car discounts
- Free subscription to the Senior Circle national magazine Inside Circle
More adults are actively working to stay healthy longer. At McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center, we applaud you and we support your efforts by continually assessing the needs of older adults in our community and enhancing our services. Staying healthy is about taking good care of yourself. Aging adults have special healthcare needs and may benefit from education and lifestyle changes. The Senior Circle program provides information through educational and social activities to assist seniors in maintaining their physical health and emotional well being.
To learn more about Senior Circle or to join in on the fun, please call 541-726-4789. Download your application today!